Toni's Photo Album on the Blogisphere

Here you will find tidbits of my world as seen through my camera lens. I hope you enjoy browsing through these photos as much as I enjoyed creating them. Your comments are always welcome...I would love to hear from you!

And be sure to click on any photo to enlarge for viewing.

11/15/2008

A Walk Through Velburg, Germany

On our visit to Europe, my husband Ron, and I "home-based" by invitation with my dear cousin Debi and her husband Garry in Velburg, Germany. We couldn't have asked for a more congenial host and hostess. What a quaint and pristine place it was, and the photo opps were amazing! Here are some highlights of our walks through this picturesque little village.


Here is a view of Velburg as we were driving through the countryside.



Poppy fields on the outskirts of Velburg



Firewood stacked against a house in Velburg

Main Street in "Downtown" Velburg

View of some backyards in Velburg

1 comment:

O.t. Manary said...

Hey there Toni....

First THANK YOU SO MUCH for your visiting and for your kindness words on my blog. Your comment just comes to burst more and more our inspirations to keep on going with this awesome project of picturing life, because that's what it is.

Don't worry about the comment I did in your blog and accidentally you deleted it, 'cause I will visit your precious space more often, OK?

By the way, what a wonderful and NICE job you've done in your blog and on all these pictures!!!! CONGRATULATION!!!

May the Lord God Almighty bless you and your family....